Meribel lies in the very centre of the Three Valleys, the most popular French ski area and ski holiday destination in the world and with good reason. It is arguably one of France’s most attractive ski resorts, dominated by pretty, traditional chocolate box style chalets.
A Méribel skiing holiday will give you the opportunity to explore the 375 miles of totally linked piste the Three Valleys has to offer; linking Meribel to the ski resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens. The lift system is ultra modern (queues are almost unknown here), there is ample skiing in Méribel for all abilities including endless off piste possibilities.
Why we like Meribel:
• Slap bang in the centre of the biggest linked ski area in the world.
• Ideal for all levels of skiers.
• Impressive lift system and piste maintenance ensures the snow stays good all season long.
• Pleasant chalet style architecture.
• Resort Altitude: 1,450 meters
• Number of Lifts: 198
• Km of piste: 600
• Highest Lift: 3,200 meters
Luxury Ski Chalets In Meribel