Luxury Ski Chalets & Catered Ski Chalets in Obergurgl, Austria
Obergurgl sits at the head of the Otzal Valley, a mere 90 minutes from Innsbruck. Over 110 km of immaculate pistes offer good intermediate skiing and beginners should also find enough to keep them occupied for a week.
Obergurgl has an excellent snow record due to its high altitude and there are, rarely any lift queues. The village is small and quiet with plenty of Austrian charm. A great resort for families, everything is within walking distance of each other.
Why we like Obergurgl:
- Predominantly “ski in, ski out” accommodation in the resort.
- High altitude ensures the resort has a great snow record.
- Very family friendly resort
- Uncrowded slopes
- Resort Altitude: 1,930 meters
- Number of lifts: 24
- Km of piste: 110
- Highest lift: 3,080 meters
Luxury Ski Chalets In Obergurgl