Luxury Ski Chalets & Catered Ski Chalets in St Martin de Belleville, France
St Martin de Belleville is situated in the beautiful Belleville valley with its superb skiing and linked to the rest of the 3 Valleys by the modern and efficient lift system, so travelling to Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens is no problem. The skiing goes up to 3200m and with over 270 snow cannons good snow is almost guaranteed. Ski schools are numerous and tuition caters for all ages with special facilities for children.
St Martin is a charming traditional village with attractive wooden ski chalets and a baroque church as its focal point. It is the administrative centre for the area. Rural traditions continue, so there is a real flavour of France, which is quite a contrast to its more international neighbours. Apres ski revolves around the local bars.
Why we like St Martin de Belleville:
• Quaint, pretty, and quiet French village
• Good links to one of the best ski areas in the world.
• Ideal for all levels of skiers.
• Impressive lift system and piste maintenance ensures great skiing all season long.
• Resort Altitude: 1,400 meters
• Number of lifts: 198
• Km of piste: 600
• Highest lift: 3,200 meters
Luxury Ski Chalets In St Martin de Belleville