Luxury Ski Chalets & Catered Ski Chalets in Verbier, Switzerland
Verbier is a beautiful array of chalet-style buildings developed in a sunny bowl. The resort offers a wide range of restaurants, great apres ski, and some of the best skiing in Switzerland. Whether you seek powder and thrills, lively bars and stylish restaurants or village charm from your ski holiday, Verbier has something for everyone.
The vast ski area spans over 400km, stretching across the Four Valleys area. This huge domain provides endless possibilities for all abilities. The dedicated nursery slopes and excellent ski schools offer something for beginners of all ages whilst Verbier’s notorious black/itinerary runs are never far away.
Why we like Verbier:
- Great for advanced skiers, with arguably the best off piste skiing in the world
- Picturesque village, oozing charm, all built in the traditional style
- Excellent apres ski, and great selection of restaurants
- Resort Altitude: 1,531 meters
- Number of lifts: 85
- Km of piste: 410
- Highest lift: 3,330 meters
Luxury Ski Chalets In Verbier