Veysonnaz is a small village nestling in the heart of the 4 Valleys ski area, linked with a number of resorts, including the mighty Verbier. This means you can base yourself in a quiet village, full of charm, and still have access to some of the best skiing in the Alps.
Although a relatively unknown resort, it holds one of the best pisted runs (and definitely one of our favourites), the Piste de L’Ours. This legendary piste has hosted many world cup events in the past, and is now the favoured site for the Swiss women’s downhill team to train.
Why we like Veysonnaz:
- Access to a vast 410km of piste
- A quiet resort, which maintains lots of charm
- Resort Altitude: 1,400 meters
- Number of Lifts: 85
- Km of skiing: 410 (4 Valleys)
- Highest lift: 3,330 meters
Luxury Ski Chalets In Veysonnaz